- Collection of Personal Data
- Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
- Contact and communication with you;
- Necessitate the performance of any agreement or contractual obligations;
- Internal administrative purposes;
- Maintenance and upkeep of internal record-keeping;
- Employment matters;
- Insurance purposes;
- Credit or background assessment;
- Security measures and prevention of crime, fraud or unauthorised transactions;
- For Globaltec to comply with its obligations under the law, including compliance with statutory or governmental requirements;
- For such other purposes which you have consented; and
- For all other purposes in relation to or incidental to the above.
- Disclosure of Personal Data
- Any persons directed or consented to by you;
- A party whom disclosure is provided for under law or required by an authority;
- Information technology (IT) service providers;
- Storage facility providers;
- Banks and financial institutions;
- Insurance providers;
- Auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or advisors; and
- Any person to whom disclosure is, in our estimation, necessary and/or reasonable in the circumstances.
- Security and Data Protection
- Data Retention
- Data Integrity
- Access to Personal Data
Globaltec Formation Berhad (“Globaltec”) recognises the importance to respect and protect your Personal Data (hereinafter defined) supplied to us. This Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) explains how Globaltec collects and handles your Personal Data in accordance with the Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”).
For the purpose of this Notice, the term “we” or “our” or “us” refers to Globaltec, the data user, and its expression shall include its subsidiaries. The term “you” or “your” refers to the data subject.
Personal Data means information about you which you have provided to or obtained by Globaltec including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, national registration identity card (NRIC) or passport number, photograph, email address, fingerprint, financial details, bank account and other pertinent banking information, tax file, EPF number, SOCSO number, particulars of your spouse or family members and any information which may identify you, your spouse or family members that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by Globaltec from time to time.
Your Personal Data (in whatever form) may be collected, stored, used and processed by us (whether directly or indirectly) for, inter alia, the following purposes:
You agree that the supply of your Personal Data is voluntary and you consent to Globaltec using and processing your Personal Data in the manner as identified in this Notice.
Under certain circumstances, it may be required to disclose your Personal Data to the following third parties (including their agents and representatives):
Where the third parties are located outside Malaysia, the Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed outside Malaysia. You consent to the transfer and use of the Personal Data outside Malaysia.
Globaltec will take practical steps to safeguard your Personal Data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, usage, alteration or destruction.
The Personal Data collected will be retained by us for the duration permitted or required under Malaysian law.
The accuracy and completeness of your Personal Data is dependent on the information provided. The information provided is deemed to be accurate, up to date and complete unless informed otherwise.
Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may hereafter request for access to, or for correction or rectification of your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data, or seek further information from us by contacting:
2nd Floor, Wisma AIC,
Lot 3, Persiaran Kemajuan,
40200 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Tel: (603) 5543 1413
Fax: (603) 5543 2045
Globaltec has the right to refuse your requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data that are unreasonably repetitive or impractical, or would jeopardize the privacy of others, or the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy. Notwithstanding your withdrawal of consent, we may keep your Personal Data and process your Personal Data in circumstances which are recognised and permitted by law.
In accordance to Section 7(3) PDPA, this Notice is issued in both Bahasa Malaysia and English languages. In the event of any inconsistency, the English language version of this Notice shall prevail.